Reppin

It's that time again! Its time to start thinking about Senior Reps for the class of 2015!! But before we do that, I want to tell you about the three amazing La Photography Reps from this year! I could not have gotten any luckier! This is the first year I've done the senior rep program and these girls have taught me SO MUCH! They are great girls and they have done an awesome job! They meet every requirement for the La Photography brand! Their individual sessions have been some of my favorite images TO DATE! (Keep reading the blog to see their individual session). Here is some images from the Rep Session we did in the summer! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

My mom and I went to a car show in Wedowee, AL the morning of the shoot and found this AWESOME turquoise '57 chev vintage car! The man that it belonged to (Mr. Johnnie) was SOOOO great! He even helped the girls pose like real '50s styled models!

Alexis Young - Woodland, AL

 Tansy Parmer- Woodland, AL

Courtney Cooper- Wedowee, AL


Of course I had to post a couple bloopers! Boys love these girls!

Comments

Popular Posts