Wedding Wednesday: Aaron and Kristen's Cheaha Engagement Shoot

I met Kristen a few months ago after she contacted me about her wedding. I always like to do a little research when a bride I don't know contacts me. I couldn't see much on her Facebook page but I did see that she was the sister of one of my 2015 Senior Models, Valerie. When she got to our meeting place, she wasn't at all what I expected. She and Valerie couldn't be more opposite. In fact, I would have never guessed they were sisters. But they both have the same light about them, that draws you in and makes you feel like your in the company of an old friend.

On the day of the shoot, the weather could not have been more perfect. I don't know if you know much about Alabama in April, but there is no telling what Mother Nature will do. Kristen and Aaron chose Cheaha State Park because the outdoors is a passion they share. (If you've never been, you should make a point to go and enjoy it!) Aaron and Kristen are perfect for each other. They do a good job of balancing each other out. As long as they continue to support and grow with each other they will always have a successful marriage! Most of the images I got were sweet and smiley I did manage to get a few of them goofing off! Check out the "foot pop" images! Aaron definitely is a goof ball! I can't wait until their wedding day! Check out their beautiful pictures and tell them what you think in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts