Wedding Wednesday: Sean and Lauren's Trash the dress Anniversary Session

Lauren and Sean are an amazing couple! I first met them in college. Sean worked with my roommate and I worked with Lauren. It wasn't until later I realized the girl Sean was gushing to my roommate about was the same girl I worked with!!!! The rest is history. When Lauren messaged me on facebook and asked me to photography them for her one year anniversary I was honored and SO VERY EXCITED! These 2 are a power couple in the photography world! If you're reading this and you're down near Mobile, Alabama you should call them and set up an appointment! Check out their website here! When Lauren told me about the kind of shoot they wanted I was EVEN MORE excited!! A trash the dress 1 year anniversary shoot! Now I can tell you right now, they make it look easy! It was not as easy as it looked! A dress in the water and covered in sand....lets just say its a work out! But I am SOOO pleased with the outcome! But that's not surprising when I have great models!
 

Comments

Popular Posts