Wedding Wednesday: Andrew and Sarah

Of course every wedding I photograph is special to me in some way or another. This wedding was very special! It was my first ever weekday wedding AND the most intimate wedding I have ever shot! Including myself there was only 24 in attendance. The vows were written and there was no wedding frillies (not that I don't love wedding frillies!!) but it was refreshing to see that weddings could be done small and beautifully! I had meet Sarah before the wedding and we hit it off right away! We are so much a like and we get so sidetracked talking! Like an old friend you haven't seen in awhile but can pick right back up with! I didn't know what exactly to expect when I meet Andrew but knew he had to be a great guy to land someone like Sarah! I wasn't wrong! Where she's loud and animated, he's much more quiet and observant. In other words they compliment each other perfectly. Sarah and Andrew, it was an honor to be there on your wedding day! I wish you and your family nothing but the best from life! Congratulations!

Comments

Popular Posts