Wedding Wednesday: Patrick and Miriam

Patrick and Miriam's wedding was my sixth wedding this year. Every wedding is so unique and different and Miriam and Patrick were no exception. Miriam is my first bride that I didn't met in person before the wedding day. We had a few long phone calls but never found a time we could meet up. But meeting her for the first time was like meeting an old friend. I have met a lot of great people and people that inspire me but Miriam is like having the sun as your best friend. Her light shines so bright and she makes everyone feel special, like they are the most important person in the room. There is no wonder why Patrick fell in love with her! A couple hours later I met Patrick and I can definitely say he is the jam to her jelly. Since I compared Miriam to the sun, its only fair to compare Patrick to the moon. He's so laid back and cool. A perfect compliment to Miriam. I have no doubt that this couple will make it through whatever is thrown at them. I am so blessed to have gotten to work with them and I wish them nothing but happiness in their very long futures!! Congrats yall!



























































Comments

  1. Such amazing photos! Can't wait to see all the rest!!!!! Awesome job, Laura!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts