Wedding Wednesday: Roland and Laurel

Laurel and Roland are 2 cats that are as cool as they come! When bad weather threatened our session we decided we'd just have to be creative. Laurel did some research and found the Lunch Box Museum in Columbus, Ga. You can check it out (here). I was so excited about this session! I don't know if I've ever met a couple as unique as these two peps and they didn't disappoint! After the museum we headed over to downtown Columbus to the Springer Opera House. (By the way their version of Les Misérables starts February 27th, if your in that area tickets are being pre-sold now). It was such an amazing experience to get to photograph them there because it's such a big part of Roland and Laurels relationship! Their first official date was at the Players Saloon! They are definitely 2 sides of the same coin! Roland warned me about his funny faces and I couldn't resist showing a few haha! We had an amazing time and I could have photographed them for hours!!! I couldn't wait to get home and start editing! I usually only preview 15-20 images but this session had SO many amazing moments I couldn't pick just 20! With an engagement session like this, I can't wait until the wedding!!








 



 

 





 


















Comments

Popular Posts