Bringing in the New Year!

 Happy New Year! It's always so exciting this time of year! So many things seem new again and the feeling that you can take over the world is fresh! 2013 was an amazing year for me and my business! I traveled to places I would have never dreamed, met people I would have never known, and spent time with my family! I've never been more confused and more sure of who I was and who I wanted to be! It couldn't have been better! Every year I have a ritual that I do. I sit down and write a letter to my self. Read the last years letter and then I make a list of Resolutions. 

I think New Years Resolutions are really important because if gives you a chance to reflect on the past, focus on the present, and most importantly see the future more clearly. When I make my New Years Resolutions I never name things like lose weight. Those are so vague! Also when you think about New Years Resolutions don't put to much pressure on yourself. Saying Go to the gym everyday is great but 2 months in when you stopped going for a week, doesnt mean you failed...This is a new year! And it last 365 days! 

My New Years Resolutions
Book 12 weddings for 2014 (Already have 6 on the books!!!)
Get a working Calendar together that will serve my business for years to come!
Travel somewhere Ive never been
Talk to someone I normally wouldnt
Talk to God more
Be happy!!!
Be healthy!!!!!
Dont waste any minutes! (there is only 525949 minutes in a year!!) 

A second can change your life! Theres 31,557,600 seconds in a year! Make the most of them!

GOOD LUCK YALL! 
Comment below and tell me what your resolutions are! 
AND MAKE ONE A PORTRAIT SESSION!
FAMILY, FRIENDS, JUST A FEEL GOOD SESSION WITH YOU ALONE! 
DO IT!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts