Darrin and Leigh's Wedding {Bell House Heflin, AL}


 I've known Leigh most of my life and when she called to asked about hiring me to do the photography for her wedding day, I was so excited! I had never met Darrin, but I knew that if Leigh loved him, he must be something special! Getting to know them as a couple over the last months, I can see that they complete each other.
 We started out at the First Methodist Church in Roanoke, AL and then made our way to the Bell House in Heflin, AL for a night of friends, fun and dancing! Everything was absolutely PERFECT! Every detail was planned out and it really showed on their big day! When I think of Leigh and Darrin's wedding I think Timeless and Vintage! Two of my favorite thing! I feel so honored to be a part of such a special day in their lives and I wish them nothing but happiness in the years to come!



















  











Comments

  1. I really appreciate this journal and that i can positive promote this journal to others in my circle.
    Natural spray tans Northport

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts