{Unveiling...New Logo!}

Im so excited to share my new logo with you! Im in the process of rebranding La Photography with a new fresh, more my personality look. This involves everything from my logo to promotional materials, packaging, products, and one I'm really excited about...Website!! First thing on my list is my logo. I thought about it a lot, researched, and looked at other photographers for inspiration. This is what i came up with! I made it myself and after alot of changing I decided to make a logo that was very detailed and busy but that could be broken down into something more simple. What do you think??
I think it screams ME. These past few months I've been really focusing on making La Photography unique. And at the end of the day, one thing no other business has is ME! I really appreciate everyones support and I cant wait to share all of these changes with you! Keep your eyes open for more! 
Thanks again yall!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts