Mr and Mrs Danny Neaves

Even though I didnt meet my bride and groom until they're wedding day it was not hard to see  that these two people were made for each other. I had such a wonderful time photographing Danny and Laura's "Alabama" wedding in Jemison, AL. Every detail was perfect, red and black with just a touch of houndstooth. They were such a great couple. Both were very laid back and just wanted to have a great day with their friends and family.I feel lucky to have met them. Thanks for letting me be apart of your big day Danny and Laura.


 

The Ceremony was filled with candles...one of my FAVORITE things!


This is one of my favorite shots! They're SO goofy!!!
Her dress was GORGEOUS!
So was she! Danny is one lucky man!
These girls were awesome!


This is my favorite shot of the day! It looks so romantic!

They are so in love!
ROLL TIDE!!!
I thought these bells were so cute!

The cake was red velvet! It was SOOO Yummy!
They sure knew how to party!

The last dance
 Good Luck and I wish you guys All the best! Thanks for being such a great love story!

Comments

Popular Posts