{Someones Turing Two!!} Affordable Alabama Photographer

Yep! It's this little man! Isn't he so stinking cute! I was SO excited to hang out with Riley and his mommy; especially when his mom and I have been friends since we were around his age...And this was the first time I've gotten to hang out with my little man in almost a year! I really cant believe how fast kids grow. It seems like yesterday I did Summers pregnancy pictures (I'll post these soon!). Geez people time FLIES!!! Thanks Summer for letting me capture this special time in your lives, enjoy this! You guys were AWESOME!!!!
 This is my FAVORITE one! 




 CHEESE!!!!!





 Blowing kisses to mommy
 Sloppy kisses!!!!
 He wanted to swing with his mommy...Isnt she beautiful! We know where he gets his good looks! Well hes dad may have had something to do with it...




 I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE! Hes just so adorable with his shirt up showing his little tummy!


He was wondering why I was following him around! 
 
 When he was done, he was done! But I did get a thank you and a Sloppy kiss before he pulled momma to the car. hahaha

Comments

Popular Posts