{Once Upon a Dream} Affordable Alabama Photographer

I met this couple through a friend of mine Jaimie (Check out her page!! http://www.jchampagnephotography.blogspot.com/). The wedding was a small traditional wedding filled with fun suprises. My favorite thing was the cake! It was SO CUTE! The groom is a police officer so they decided to give the cake a final touch of HANDCUFFS! ADORABLE. This Bride and Groom was so laid back and fun to work with! And I wish them ALL the happiness in the world!




I have never seen a sand ceremony before but Its a wonderful idea!



After the ceremony the Bride changed into some purple converses! I LOVE converses!!! and I love the play on color!















The Bride and her son...Gotta love a mom so cool!






This is one of my favorite cakes Ive ever seen!





I love the small significant things that they included just for them....like the hankie wrapped around her bouquet.

Comments

Popular Posts